Why not celebrate their birthday right?
1. How long have you been on Deviantart?
Officially? 3 years. Unofficially? I've had various accounts since the time I was 7, so that's like 11 years I've been lingering
2. What does your username mean?
I like wolves and I like horses. And it's my youtube account name that was made ages ago, so I figured I might as well link them!
3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Heartless-Bitch, Messy, Insane
4. Are you right or left handed?
Right-handed, but I do pretty much everything except eat and hold a pencil with my left (riding, lifting things, driving, etc.)
5. What was your first deviation?
Do I really have to bring that back up?
Now let's never speak of it again.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Digital. Always digital.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Pixels. But all I really want is to get better at digital painting.
8. What was you first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite most?
The only stuff I favourite is stuff for me or stuff using my linearts. I just don't do favourites. Idk why..
10. Who is you all-time favourite deviant artist? sakimichan
for sure are my all-time favourites. viria13
is up there too. I just love these ladies' works, there is no other explanation.
11. If you could meet anyone on Deviantart in person, who would it be? kaywolf13
Hands down This girl has been there for me pretty much since I started on this website. I love you.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Once again, I'm bring kaywolf13
She's always been super nice and supportive, no matter what's been going on, and I don't think I've ever thanked her enough!! She showed me how awesome people on here can be
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My computer and my Intuos Pro.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In my room, in the dark, listening to some sort of death metal. It's just my happy place
15. What is your favourite Deviantart memory?
Literally every single moment that I'm here. Being commissioned, and getting feedback, and meeting all these awesome people makes me so happy, and I love this place!